^^Welcome to this Blog^^
Hope You can Enjoy it...
Thanks...

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just For Laugh : Fullmetal Alchemist Koma Theater 8 (Side Joke from the Original TV Series)



Pap Paraaaa...

Opening :
Roy : Oh, no... I will talk to you. Yes, Elizabeth has been snatched away by another man. Thanks to him, finally I can have a good conversation with you.
(Bang!!! The telephone wireline is cut)
p.s : Elizabeth is nickname for Liutenant Liza Hawkeye. (Hahahahaha... Roy, you can't lied to Hawk eyes)

Part 1:
Hohenheim : I have indebted to you (trash)
ALL : Don't throw away trash. YOU MUST DO IT!!! (You have to put trash into trash bin)

Part 2:
Ed : Fool prince!!! Hold your consciousness!!!
Ling Yao (Greed) : I said I'm GREED.
Ed : Come back!!! How about your country?
Ling Yao (Greed) : Ziiiiiiiiing...
Ed : How about Lan Fan?!
Ling Yao (Greed) : Zuuuung...
Ed : How about Fu oldman?! Cheee?! If you come back, I will treat you an expensive menu.
Ling Yao (Greed) : Uaagh?! Sluuuurp...
Ed : You still have your consciuosness...
Ling Yao (Greed) : Slurp...

Part 3:
Al : Oh, Dr Knox this is...
Knox : Oh, It's at this place...It's my picture when I'm still young.
(frazzl)
Knox : What are you doing?!

Part 4:
Roy : Master said that became a military person is very strict and hard. It's true that we only like a trash robot which can be thrown away when we didn't have any necessity(dead). But this country still need people who can protect civilian's happiness...
Liza : Look like a trash... (inside Liza's mind . . .) I want to see it! I also want to be a military person. Please put me close to Mustang-san.
Roy : Dokiiiii!!!! Eh, really? It wouldn't be a trouble to me but are you okay??
End.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...